CONLANG  June 1999, Week 1

CONLANG June 1999, Week 1

Vulgaritas

Brian Betty <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:38:55 -0400

Ed Heil wrote: "I always found it interesting that Latin has a word which
is complementary to "fellare"; if you are being-fellated-by-someone, you
can use the word "irrumare" to describe what you are doing to them,"

John Cowan replied: "Well, sort of, depending not so much on what's
happening but how it is being viewed.  The person described by the active
voice is always the (emotional) top, so "fellator" and "irrumator" are the
active participants in two emotionally different different kinds of
activities, rather than natural counterparts like "buyer" and "seller"."

I love the female equivalents of this: cunnilinctor and cunnilinctrix.
Particularly the latter.

(8-0)
Monkeygod
Brian Betty, Front Desk