CONLANG  June 1999, Week 1

CONLANG June 1999, Week 1

Re: Fwd: Inherently Reflexive Verbs (was: mental masturbation)

Fabian <[log in to unmask]>

Fabian <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:08:15 +0100

>Perhaps you should send some lady investigators? This problem
>reminds me a bit of a grammar I have of a certain very obscure
>language, in which most of the vocubulary is concerned with male
>sexuality, apparently because the researcher spent his fieldwork
>sojourn mostly in the haystack with the village's boys... What I
>haven't seen is a grammar that shows that the researcher has done
>the same with some villages girls.

hehe, I can see a rush of volunteers already :)

---
Fabian
Rule One: Question the unquestionable,
ask the unaskable, eff the ineffable,
think the unthinkable, and screw the inscrutable.