CONLANG  June 1999, Week 1

CONLANG June 1999, Week 1

CHAT: Message from Bill

Gustavo Eulalio <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Jun 1999 09:54:35 -0300

        Hi,

        Based on a similar text, I made the following one. I isn't as
good as I'd like it to be, but it quite "conveys the message"! Hope
everyone likes it.

        Read the text below?

** Hi,  my name is  Bill Gates.  I will pre-
   sent myself to you.  First of all,  I in-
** tend to be a good person. My job's to fa-
   cilitate people's lives.  I strive to ma-
** ke the best  algorithms out  there so no-
   thing  unexpected  occurs.  Today, every-
** one can  make good programs.  I will take
   care of poor  little children  and spread
** over the world, in the f