CONLANG  June 1999, Week 1

CONLANG June 1999, Week 1

Re: CHAT: Latin sexual vocab

Padraic Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Jun 1999 03:02:30 -0400

Does it happen to have anything regarding cats shagging one another?  It's
about 3 in the morning, and I'm sitting at my cousin's house in Syracuse
listening to a couple of alley cats get it together in the driveway.

I suppose I'll have to come up with something for that pleasant activity
in Kernu, but not right now...