Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  September 1999, Week 1

SCUBA-L September 1999, Week 1

Re: For the bravest of braves - Coz pics

Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 4 Sep 1999 08:59:16 -0400

> This is the first time I have seriously got meself organised with updating
> my web page. It's taken the constant query from Coz attendees "when you
> going to post your pics?" that finally got me motivated, the rest was up
> Kodak.

The results were worth the wait.  While nobody could ever do justice to the
absolutely wonderful time we had or the many friends everyone made, you
came closer than most of us.  Very nice.  Thanks for sharing.

As for unique humor, that's an important part of what made the trip such a
smashing success.  Jayna and I have been on trips where the diving was
as good (but none better), but have never been on one where the company
was even close to being as enjoyable.

Lee