Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  September 1999, Week 1

SCUBA-L September 1999, Week 1

Re: For the bravest of braves - Coz pics

Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:59:49 -0500

Hi Viv,

Great pics and a slick presentation!  You truly captured the fun we all
shared!  I feel like I just relived the week there with everyone.  I
have a pic of you at the moment you flashed the shot of the Scrawled
Filefish/Leatherjacket that I'm sending you by separate post.  Thanks
for sharing all your wonderful photos.

Warmest regards,
Russ