CONLANG December 1999, Week 2

Betreft: Re: The Conlang Instinct

Rob Nierse <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:36:05 +0100

>>> FFlores <[log in to unmask]> 12/10 3:09 >>>

Seriously, I have to admit that I do things to words too;
I substitute letters!=20

<snip>

 At a time I felt really upset and worried that I'd
end up talking to myself in strange words. (Now I also
talk strange words to other people, so I guess I'm a
lost case already :).

<<<<<<<

Once I read about a slang (named _vesre_)
in Buenos Aires that change syllables:
un troli de novi =3D
in litro de vino

Are you influenced by Vesre?