Help for SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L Archives

SCUBA-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU

SCUBA-L Home

SCUBA-L  December 1999, Week 2

SCUBA-L December 1999, Week 2

Re: Appropriate Training (Was: Re: Diving Cocos Island, etc.)

Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:49:40 -0500

> I think our main difference revolved around defining the 'work' (and
> whether or not it was indeed work  :-)  a scientific diver undertakes.

Shucks guys, work is easy to define.  It's what I have to be paid to do or,
in special circumstances, would normally have to be paid to do.  There are
cases where I do "work" for others without pay.