I've now updated the front page at http://www.hcu.ox.ac.uk/TEI/ to
include a link to the complete set of revised DTDs. Apologies for
having forgotten to do this sooner!

Best wishes to all TEI-L readers as the TEI lurches blinking and
stumbling and saying "what, are we all still here?" into the next
millenium...

Lou

 Lou Burnard                           http://users.ox.ac.uk/~lou