Greetings:

Suppose I have a journal, and in issue "a" they omit pp. 312-321.  In
issue "b" they include the missing pp., numbered 312-321, at the end of
their journal, and those pp. #'s are not consistent, of course, with those
of issue "b," and they've marked this as "Errata"

How to tag the Errata such that it points back to Issue A, but is
contained in issue "b", assuming we're making a separate instance of each
article, review, and--in this case--errata of each issue?  We're using the
TEIxlite for our XML project.

thanks in advance,

jr

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe