0100,0100,0100Hello, I would like to use, in a local project, the most current "recommended practice" guidelines for use of the TEI header. So far I've found these documents: The OTA's Guide to Good Practice: http://ota.ahds.ac.uk/ota/public/publications/ahds/C&Det/ TEI/MARC "Best Practices" http://www.lib.umich.edu/libhome/ocu/teiguide.html TEI Text Encoding in Libraries Draft Guidelines for Best Encoding Practices July 30, 1999 http://www.indiana.edu/~letrs/tei/ Are there any others I should be aware of? Curiously, Lisa Charlong Lisa Charlong [log in to unmask] Electronic Text Centre University of New Brunswick Fredericton, NB, Canada ************** If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact. **************