The Gray Wizard <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I may be in a minority here (I usually am), but I found this post extremely
>objectionable.

Not to mention inaccurate.  NOBODY -- Black or otherwise -- speaks like
that; it's obviously very stereotypical.  It's exaggeration in a
disrespectful, possibly pejorative way.  In fact, I've heard the usage 'ax'
for 'ask' once (maybe twice); that was from a former girlfriend formerly of
Houston.

The intention might've only been for humor, but there is definitely a pale
of discretion and civility to be called for here.  DW