Am 01/14 15:58  Steg Belsky yscrifef:
> i also finally "canonized" my first rokbeigalmki "offensive" curse,
> _shahhwa_ /'SaHwa/.  it's not offensive because it means anything
> "dirty", like most English curses.  it's a blurring of the word
> _sha'hawa_ /Saha?wa/, which means roughly an accusative-case (direct
> object) form of "what".  it seems that in Rokbeigalm culture, even though
I actually found myself saying Brithenig "Ke gos!", What! when several
things happened at once.  It seems code switching into constructed
languages is not impossible, exclamations, at least.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

                      "Piskie, Piskie, say Amen
                   Doon on your knees and up agen."

                    "Presbie, Presbie, dinna bend;
                   Sit ye doon on mon's chief end."