Am 01/13 20:09  Artem Kouzminykh yscrifef:

> If anyone is interested, I have a file with a huge amount of information on
> 4 Romance natlangs comparative grammar - French, Spanish, Portuguese and
> Italian. It is written in al these 4 langs, no English texts. I received it
> from a Russian linguist, Cirill Babayev, whose very useful for conlanging
> site is www.ropnet.ru/cyryllo/index.html. It originally was in .hlp, but I
> remade it into .doc, so both versions are available.
This sounds interesting, but I use neither of these documentations.  Is
it available to look at on the above website?

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

                      "Piskie, Piskie, say Amen
                   Doon on your knees and up agen."

                    "Presbie, Presbie, dinna bend;
                   Sit ye doon on mon's chief end."