Christophe Grandsire:

> > I tried to do that with Notya, which has a structure
> > unlike any other language, and still may be human enough
> > to be understandable after some training.

> > The main idea of Notya is: no nouns, no verbs, nothing that
> > looks like them, but roots and four suffixes to give the
> > "grammatical" relation

Yasmin:

> Hmm. Interesting.  I have 2 langs with no nouns or verbs.  One of them has
> four particles that clarify their relations.  I've also looked at Kelen~
> (?sp), which at the time also had four particles to clarify relationships,
> but worked differently.  I wonder if Notya can provide us with yet a third
> possibility?  Please, share!

I've recently been thinking about making a very different
language, but I don't really get anywhere. I'm thinking
about having a 'head' in the beginning of each sentence which
controls the rest of the sentence and helps clarify
the syntactic functions (or perhaps semantic relations)
of the sentence. I only have this idea of it all beginning
with a 'boom' and then it kinda flows on. It should have
something that drives the language forward.

Oh, could I *be* any more vague... I'm not even sure what
I'm talking about myself.

Anyway. Both Notya and Draqa seems very interesting, but
Christophe still hasn't updated his website... ;) and as for
Yasmin, do you have a website? It would be very interesting
to take a look at Draqa (and the other verb-noun-less lang)
and Notya. The only thing I know about Draqa is a poem you
posted about a week ago and a bunch of pronouns and classifiers.
Well, at least I have a print-out of the Keleń grammar. :)

So, I say as Yasmin: Please share!

Daniel Andreasson