Speaking of "must has been," where did the phrase "must needs" come from?=
only started hearing it/seeing it a few years ago, but apparently it's us=
ed
in some older versions of the Bible, etc. It always seemed really strange=
me, first of all, because "needs" seems to me to be a conjugated form of =
need," and second, because it seems redundant.

Eric Christopherson