Am 01/26 18:19  DOUGLAS KOLLER yscrifef:
> From: "andrew"
>
> > Also having put forward the Millenium Resolution for translation
>
> Might someone repost this? I missed it the first time 'round.

I have disgarded the original text now.  Has any one else kept it?

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

                      "Piskie, Piskie, say Amen
                   Doon on your knees and up agen."

                    "Presbie, Presbie, dinna bend;
                   Sit ye doon on mon's chief end."