Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

At 17:09 27/01/00 -0500, you wrote:
>* While researching this claim, I came up with the following
>interesting site:  http://www.vaxxine.com/straylight/cpt/, about
>Penguinean.  Penguinean claims to be a Goidelic language, parallel
>to Irish, Scots Gaelic, and Manx.  Its orthographical conventions
>are those of Irish, but I am not learned enough to tell if it
>is simply Irish as-is or a true relative.

        I remember that: the Free Commonwealth of Penguinea. I really liked to
read about the languages of this micronation. I'll have a look at it again,
it's been nearly a year since I last read about it :) .

                                                        Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://rainbow.conlang.org