At 12:58 23/02/00 -0600, you wrote:

>What do people think?  Has anyone else played around with
>motion verbs in interesting ways?

It's rather nice, and at least more original than any system I made. Right
now, the most original system I made for motion verbs is in Itakian, where
they simply don't exist. A nominal sentence with a complement using a
preposition of motion is enough. I'm still wondering how to add manner
(running, swimming, etc...) and negation (as negation works also like a
preposition and normally prepositions cannot follow each other in Itakian).
Well, I still have to post something about the Itakian verbal system. Don't
worry, it will arrive soon :)

                                                Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://rainbow.conlang.org
(ou : http://www.bde.espci.fr/homepages/Christophe.Grandsire/index.html)