On 25 Feb 00, at 22:44, B Elliott Walker wrote:

> well, i have to say that i'm surprised with the lack of response over my
> 'obscene linguistics' post... quite strange. to flatter myself, i'm going to
> attach the RTF file to this message in hopes that someone will respond to it
> on-list.

I read it first time round.  It seems virus-free (it's an RTF file after
all, not a Word document[*]) and I personally found it very funny, after an
initial feeling of "WTF???"

I thought I had already posted a comment about it, evidently not.

[*] TECH: AFAIK, RTF files can't contain programming code.

---
Pb