At 09:00 23/02/00 CST, you wrote:
>You could also have a bidental click, but be careful or you'll chip a tooth.

I'm not sure I could do that: my two upper front teeth are fake (I broke
them by falling down) and a little shorter than the other front teeth. So
when I put my teeth together, the front teeth actually don't touch, but the
surrounding teeth do. So a bidental click would be hard to do in such
conditions I think :) .

NOTE: How do you call the different kinds of teeth in English and other
nat- and conlangs? In French, we have "incisives", "canines", "prémolaires"
and "molaires".

                                                Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://rainbow.conlang.org
(ou : http://www.bde.espci.fr/homepages/Christophe.Grandsire/index.html)