Christophe Grandsire wrote:

> NOTE: How do you call the different kinds of teeth in English and other
> nat- and conlangs? In French, we have "incisives", "canines", "prémolaires"
> and "molaires".

For once, no surprises, no problems:  "incisors", "canines", "premolars", and
"molars".   The term "bicuspids" ("having two points") is also used instead of
"premolars", mostly by dentists.  Note that "canine" is /'k&najn/ in the U.K.
but /'kejnajn/ in the U.S.


Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis vom dies! || John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,  ||
Denn er genoss vom Honig-Tau,           ||
Und trank die Milch vom Paradies.            -- Coleridge (tr. Politzer)