[log in to unmask] writes:
>And on
>the note (introduced by Kristian, I believe) of 15 being a "magic age,"
>I would just like to add that yesterday was my birthday :) and I have
>left the magical age for the wonderful world of sixteen (read:  driver's
>license).

I myself have a birthday coming up, my 21st birthday (March 13) , and for
those in the US you know how big a deal people make it out to be :). I can
finally have alcohol legally (no, i dont drink to excess and probably
never will, but soon I will not be the ball and chain I used to be with my
friends who are all of age. :)).

It's worth the risk of burning, to have a second chance...