-----Original Message-----
From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Michael Zbiegien
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 00:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: admission orders

how many of us are writing admission orders for
patients we see in the ED and admit to a private md?
In my ed most of us dont care, one doc tho is
adamant to NOT write orders. If you do write them,
do you add any special verbage to the orders toprotect
yourselves???

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: