Trying to find information on RSV management in other institutions:
Would be happy to collate and distribute to the list if interested.
I'm hopeful that RSV season is nearing an end, just figured that this
info would be fresh in your mind as we look toward next year.

Has/is your institution:

Still routinely obtaining RSV antigens in the ED?

Requiring RSV testing for patient placement and cohorting positives and
negatives?

Routinely using B-agonists and/or racemic epi?

Routinely obtaining CXR?

Routinely ordering CPT and or suction on inpatients?

Providing home nebs/MDI's for patients with bronchiolitis?

Developed clinical guidelines for management of RSV?
 If so, have they been published or are they available for distribution?

thanks
Mick Connors
Knoxville

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: