Absolutely true but its not an either/or situation. Oxygen can be delivered via nasal cannula or
mask and MDIs can be used intermittently. Cost and other factors (e.g. nursing, therapist, and
physician time) should probably be considered when one is making the decision.

BTW As a parent of a mild asthmatic we've used both nebs and MDIs at home. There is no question
that MDIs are just as effective for my son and are much more convenient.

Brent King