Do you know if it is possible for me to get honorary medical library
privileges at any of the USA's larger medical schools so that I can
access full-text journal articles online from my home computer?

I am a community based EP and I do not have a local medical library that
has access to a large number of medical journals. I need online access
to a large number of full-text journal articles, so that I can do the
necessary research/reading for my EM guidemap project. I would be
willing to pay for the privilege - if necessary.

Thanks,

Jeff.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: