To those who are interested,

I have added another EM guidemap to my website at
http://emguidemaps.homestead.com/JeffMannEMguidemaps.html.

The subject is "hypokalemia" and I have created a concise guide to the
ED management of hypokalemia. I have also included a comprehensive list
of causes of hypokalemia in the appendix section of the guidemap, so
that a curious EP can access a detailed list prn. I suspect that many
EPs simply treat hypokalemia and do not make a serious attempt to
determine the etiological diagnosis. I have however included a
simplified diagnostic approach (in the medical decision-making section
of the guidemap) that may help an EP determine the likely etiology of
the hypokalemia.

Positive feedback, commentary and notification about errors will be
appreciated.

Jeff.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: