Dear colleagues,

unexpectedly the item Heliox will be discussed in our intensive care
rounds on wednesday (Heliox is still largely unknown in Europe and
seemingly only now available in Belgium), and I understand, that the
main speaker will try to teach us, that Heliox has +/- no useful
indications, whereas I planned to introduce it as soon as it would
become available. If I had enough time, I would search for the relevant
literature myself, but because I have to be ready to argue on wednesday,
I dare to ask, whether you could guide me to the (in EBM-terms) most
relevant literature.

Thanks,

Dr. Nikolaus Lutz-Dettinger
PICU