I use propofol daily (and usually several times a day) in our ED - in both pediatric and adult
patients.  I generally combine it with fentanyl except for non-painful procedures (imaging) and am
extremely pleased with it.  For very short procedures I bolus it, if the procedure is prolonged I
start an infusion with syringe pump after the bolus.  I believe there are several others on the
list that are also using it quite regularly.

Virgil Davis, MD
Asst Prof EM, Dept of Surg
University of Arizona.