At 02:43 PM 3/3/00 -0500, Daniel wrote:
>After Ron's and Lee's comments I will not get a housing for the
>camera.  I'll stick with the Aquashot.  You two saved me a lot of
>money!  Thank you much!!!!
>
>>The Mavicas are not suited for underwater work except as  close up cameras.
>
>Daniel
>www.diverdan.cx

Just wait until we start trying to talk you in a new digital video system.
Which I am very sure you are going to need soon.   Check out Crusty Russ'
pages. Which I have lost my bookmark to. (someone else will have it)  He is
using a digital video camera for the stills on his web site.
                                                Best Regards
                                                      Ron in San Diego

Diving in San Diego
http://www.diegoweb.com/diving