At 06:11 PM 3/5/00 +1100, Christian wrote:
>Jean-Marc,
>
>I have decided that I really do not wish, any more, to argue with the
>Strikes and RFL's of this world.
>
>You may have noticed, indeed I may not post any more to this list,
>sadly, because it is usurped by some egocentric, uhhh, beings.
>
>Sadly because there are some pretty decent people here.

Sadly, you posted Jean-Marc's false and irrelevant allegation,
even after I had already replied to it and pointed out that he
missed all the LESSONS that he should have learned, but didn't,
because he was busy pursuing a JOKE based on YOUR lesson of
hose cutting which was IRRELEVANT to the incident he reported.

>Cheers,
>
>Christian

A Bronx one to you in return.

-- Bob.