At 02:15 PM 3/1/00 -0600, Chuck wrote:

>> Chuck, if you want to pick a fight, go do it on some other list.
>
>I frankly don't give a rat's ass what you think about it one
>way or the other.

It doesn't take a genius to infer that.  You're just showing
your true colors as a full-fledged hypocrite -- a vulgar one
at that.

>As far as I am
>concerned, Nick is the one doing the work
>and Nick is the one that should make the decision.  \

As I said, you don't know anything about LISTSERV Guidelines that
apply to 31,383 LISTS.  Now show us where it says the LIST Admin
of a long-established LIST can take it wherever he wants.

Besides, Nick has the curtesy to ask members of the LIST what they
thought of the idea of moving.   Readers on both sides have spoken.

You are one of them.  What makes YOU the person to speak for
Nick and denounce everyone who doesn't agree you?

-- Bob.