At 02:16 PM 3/1/00 -0600, Chuck wrote:
>GAL and while you're at it, see if they have a sense of humor in stock,

(entire message snipped)

Chuck, Nick posted the Scuba-L Guideline TODAY.  This item has appeared
in it everytime it has been posted:

>POSTING GUIDELINES--THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
>
>--DO NOT 'quote' an entire message in your reply.

Of course Chuck Hopf doesn't have to pay any attention to LISTSERV
Guidelines, Scuba-L Guidelines, or any proposed Guidelines about
a Responsible DIscussnat, NOR pay any attention to the opinions
and reasons offered by readers in Scuba-L.

Chuck, tell us EXACTLY who you think you are to entitle you to
act the way you do.

YOu've got quite a streak going now -- exposing YOURSELF for what
you REALLY are -- those things you falsely accuse OTHERS.  It's
ALL in the archives, and we ALL know how to retrieve them now,
except perhaps you.

-- Bob.