On Wednesday, March 01, 2000 3:29 PM, Reef Fish (Large Nassau Grouper),
wrote:

> As it's close to midnight of Feb 29, Y2K when the pumpkin carriage will
> come and take this email address and my fishsona away <G>, I am bidding
> y'all adieu for having been the Large Nassau Grouper since 1992, to
> resume my NAME and EMAIL addressed used since the birth of Scuba-L in
> 1988, till 1992.

Bloody hell!  It's like being present at the making of history and - at the
same time - losing an important part of one's life!  :-)

Well, (I was going to say "however" but I thought that Bob might not
approve! <BWG>), there'll always be a place for a 'Reef Fish (Large Nassau
Grouper)' somewhere in my heart!  :-)

(snip)
> -- Bob.
>
> The only time my education was interrupted was when I was in school.
>                                               - George Bernard Shaw

The only time my schooling was interrupted was when somebody tried to
educate me.
                   - Strike      :-)