.

> I run about 37 lists.  A few are dormant, a few are literally defunct and
> just have not removed them.  Some are very active.  Scuba-l takes me more
> time than all the others put together because there are so many manual
> things I have to do that are handled automatically on the other lists.  I
> don't believe in doing things manually that I can do automatically, in so
> far as it is possible.
> --
And I agree with you.  If the Feesh or someone else wants to leave it where
it is, let them take on the problems and responsbililities.  They after all
know so much more about it than us geeky types.  If you want to keep the
beast, put it where YOU are most comfortable with it and screw the
naysayers.  They dont like it, they can go build their own LISTSERV and
maintain it themselves.

CH