At 23:41 01.3.2000 +0100, Barry Garcia wrote:
>In all seriousness, most Americans (at least in my experience) don't think
>they're better than Canadians. It's just that the vocal ones are the ones
>who do think they are better than Canadians.

IME those vociferous ones think they're better than everybody else.  I heard
Americans in Indonesia refer to the locals as "rats" <horror>.  I thought
that was an Asians and the Vietnam war thing, but then someone told me she'd
heard the very same in Belgium!  And we're talking *resident* Americans
here, not tourists!

/BP

"Doubt grows with knowledge" -Goethe