Sally Caves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Horribly horribly horribly horribly busy and frantic, but
>glad to be back.  I've missed y'all.

You've been missed! As you'll see, we've gotten some new
members, who of course haven't had the chance to meet
our matriarch yet, ;) so it was about time. Glad to see
you back! And hope to see you free as a bird Real Soon
Now.

--Pablo Flores
  http://www.geocities.com/pablo-david/index.html
  ... I cannot combine any characters that the divine Library
  has not foreseen, which in some of its secret tongues do not
  bear some terrible meaning. No-one can articulate a syllable
  not filled of caresses and fears, that is not, in some one
  of those languages, the powerful name of a god...
                   Jorge Luis Borges, _The Library of Babel_