On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:57:20 -0500 Kenji Schwarz
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> It seems like the Boston-Providence area has quite a concentration
> of
> conlang members, so I'd guess that would be the best place to meet.
> In
> order to keep list traffic down, why doesn't everyone who's
> interested in
> this possibility email me directly with dates/times/locations that
> would
> work for you, and I'll organize it from there (assuming enough
> interest).
>
> Kenji
.

Or how about a New York meeting?
If we make a get-together in Albany or so, it'll probably be more central
for everyone involved....NYC Metro Area, Boston/Providence, Rochester,
Ithaca, Binghamton...it'd probably involve more people, too.

sorry if this should have gone to you instead of to the list.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "...under the bed there is certainly a monster / a green monster, who is
it looking for?..."  ~  _paranoia_