[log in to unmask] writes:
>I just don't know if I want to get into a major revision at this
>stage, especially while it is already undergoing some shifting
>and refining of the grammar.
>
>Any opinions? Should I just start YANC? (Yet Another New Conlang)

Well, personally i wouldnt want to touch the phonology after such a long
time of having the language around. But, do what pleases you.

I have also been thinking about adding in articles. I know that in
Tagalog, the words marked with the trigger particle are usually translated
as definate, and the others indefinate, but i would like a more
concreteness to the definate and indefinateness.It would also add more
"european-ness" to it like I have wanted. Perhaps they could be attached
to the triggers when those are used, and then the articles by themselves
when no verb is used.

It's worth the risk of burning, to have a second chance...