You might cross-check the great source of knowledge, Robin Cover, who
is--I think--also responsible for academia, cf.:

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/acadapps.html

also, wider view:

http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/xml.html

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe