Carlos Thompson wrote:
>     * Floridian (Spanish) and Hamburgish (German) are official in their
> states, but are seldom used in any official confederated event.

What kinds of differences exist between Floridian and Standard Spanish
or Hamburgish [I get the image of talking food ;-)] and German?

> Philadelfia (English)

Is this a typo for Philadelphia, or did they, in this timeline, change
the second _ph_ but not the first?

>     Official Language: Diegano (Sandiegian Spanish).

How divergent are these various Spanishes?

>   Southern North America (Southern Mexico and Central America)
>
>   -Kingdom of Humbrilaang
>     Native Columbian nation.
>     Official language: Humbrilian
>
>   -Federation of Semtalika
>     Native Columbian nation
>     Official language: Semtalian
>
>   -Republic of Lulupatli
>     Native Coulmbian nation
>     Official Language: Semtalian

No Aztecs?

>   -Danish territories
>     Columbian Northern Territories, from Greenland to the limits with Alaska

So roughly Canada and Greenland?

>   -Japanese colonies
>     Some islands and small on shore bases in the Pacific coast.

Interesting.  What made the Japanese found colonies in this timeline?

>     Other languages: Nyucar (English), Criollo (Spanish)

How do these differ from Standard English and St. Spanish?

>   -Kingdom of Portugal
>     Capital moved to America terrotory.
>     Official language: Portuguese

Are its borders in America similar to modern-day Brazil?

>   -Republic of Castilla
>   -Republic of Catalunya

So Spain was never united?

--
"If the stars should appear one night in a thousand years, how would men
believe and adore, and preserve for many generations the remembrance of