[log in to unmask] writes:
>Don't know any online resources. But since you're doing this
>for 'fun' (and I think I know what you mean by that), then why
>not just mix everything together in a bottle and see what comes
>out on paper when you pour it - I mean that figuratively, of
>course. ;-)
>
>-kristian- 8)

Ah, that may be a fun way to go. I could just take whatever I like from
the languages I choose and mix it in with  Saalangal (simplify the grammar
down too). I think the sound changes I make will be interesting :) (But
not right now, i have lots of school work to do, and not enough time)

 The rattan basket criticizes the palm leaf basket, still both are full of
holes.