On Wed, 3 May 2000 18:34:54 -0500 Carlos Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> On First Carbon of Tenderness of first Red Cat, Steg Belsky wrote:
> > On Wed, 3 May 2000 13:05:32 -0500 "Daniel A. Wier"
> > writes:
> > > http://communities.msn.com/DaWier
> > >
> > > Again, this is a personal homepage and in no way for commercial
> > > purposes.  It is intended for adults, but no explicit sex or
> graphic
> > > violence is involved.
> > >
> > > So check it out okay?
> > >
> > > Danny
> > -

> > I tried to check it out, but it didn't seem to work...
> > it just sends me back to the Warning Page when i click "i agree".

> Has found out you are underage? ;)
-

Hey!  I'll be 19 in about half a month.  I can practically drink in
Canada!  :-P
(not that i would get drunk.....or probably even be able to drink
anything anyway.  alcohol smells bad)

-Stephen (Steg)
 "a little sun, a little rain; a quiet place to rest your head,
  as long as you're healthy you can be happy..."