On Last Metal of Faith of first Red Cat, yl-ruil wrote:

> I've just come across a knotty problem. How would your languages say
> something like "she teaches languages to children"? Most of mine would
> probably use a double accusative, or maybe put "children" in the dative
> and "languages" in the accusative. This would then mean that "she teaches
> children" would also use the dative for "children".

Chleweyish have more than one way to say that.  I will glose since I haven't
my vocabulary list at hand.

  {children} {languages} {she} {teaches}
  {languages} {children} {she} {teaches}
  {children} {she} {languages} {teaches}
  {children} {they} {languages} {she} {teaches-them}
  {languages} {children} {learn} {by-who?} {she}

In all examples, it would be semantics which tells that {languages} is not
the subject/agent of {teach}, and in the three first examples, {she} is
closer to the verb which suggest {she} is the subject/agent.  Note that if
whe know that {she} is a teacher for children, we could also say:
  {she} {languages} {children} {teaches}
or some other combination.

If we drop {languages}, the posibilities are:
  {children} {she} {teaches}
  {children} {they} {she} {theaches-them}
  {children} {learn} {by-who?} {she}

Well.  {they}, {she} and {-them} are some kin of spacial pronouns.
Before we coul use {she} we must say who {she} is and asign a spacial
location for she.
  Sally omá.
The <omá> tells that Sally is in the <á> position.
Then whe use <ebá> to refere to anything in the <á> position.  Then {she} =
<ebá>.

Then we can use another position for the children, i.e. <é>:
  {children} omé = {children} {they}

And if we use the orientational form of the verb.
 {teaches}é = {teaches-them}

This way, the above examples would be:
  {children} fonno ebá {teaches}
  fonno {children} ebá {teaches}