Hi Gang,
    I have tried the new Mares Volos, they were wonderful. I tried them in
fresh and salt, as if that makes a difference. I hate to give them back to
the store but I am getting a pair and so is my hubby. You can swim any way
and get where your going with little or no effort. I give it a thumbs up
bit time. We went on our second night dive and it was great. We saw an eel,
lots of goat fish trying to sleep, snappers etc. Most fish were trying to
sleep. I want to do it again sometime soon. The sky was clear so we had
Moonlight on the water and when you turn your torch off you can see those
things that glow. Fantastic. Got to go.
Cheers
Sherry