Hi Kuty, thanks for sharing.

As you know, having dived the blue hole (very conservatively),I know what a
difficult dive it is.  But it's so beautiful and deceptive that I can see
why someone would want to go further and beyond their boundaries.  This
diver sounds like he didn't know what the hell he was doing.

Very sad.  And the guide that took him down has spots on his hands for the
rest of his life.

Kat.