Hi all,

This information is a year old, but when I first dived the Blue Hole someone
had died the day before and the family had to wait about a week before they
could get a tech diver in with the right mixed air to pick up the body.
Yuck.  The diving industry in Dahab has blossomed quite a bit in the last
year though, so am unsure of the amount of mixed air diving facilities now
available.

Kat.
Who's on hour 14 of her shift that doesn't end for another 3 hours - if I'm
lucky....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS -Huw, you're added onto my links page, and I've just put up a travel tale
up from my weekend trip to Brugge
www.geocities.com/katcalls_76