On Wed, 17 May 2000 08:48:13 -0700, Bob wrote:

>In my May 15 post about Cozumel, I wrote,
>
>> Two ships will be sunk in July for wreck diving.
>> One on the North side, and one near the Balones.
>
>"Balones" was my Freudian slip for "what a crock
>of balonies!" :-) It was "Bolones", or "Bolones de
>Chankanaab".  The Chancanaab UW Balloons.
<SNIP>
>The Chankanaab Bolones.  Dived it yesterday.
HAH!! I Dived it TWICE last week. Nice dive, no current, but a heck of a
nitrogen load as it was done as a second dive of the day and it's all at 70'.

>> and the third one in Punta Norte, north end
>> of the island.
 FWIW, I had heard that just ONE ship was to be sunk and it was going to be
located on the north end. Exact location yet to be determined. I assumed it had
something to do with the location being outside of the National Park.

-Joe