From: Scuba diving discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Carol Reid
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2000 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Drysuits- which?

Hi folks,

Got to go back to the original thread here because I was awaiting some real
info about dry suits but didn't seem to get it - unless, of course, I missed
it :-)

My membrane dry suit, Polar Bear, had developed a difficult to trace leak
and then on Sunday the zip broke.    I fear that this is the beginning of
the end and I will have to shell out (geddit?) for a new one!

I really like the look of the DUI - crushed neoprene as opposed to
compressed neoprene but is it really worth the extra 200 UKP?

Bear in mind that our diving is in water which can reach to toasty temps of
13C ie 55F after a long hot summer :-)

TIA
Carol